VaxPhone is a SIP based softphone to dial and receive internet phone calls and can be connected to any SIP protocol based IP-PBX, SIP gateway and SIP Server. To use this app, SIP account settings from an ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) will be required. Find an ITSP on the internet, get SIP account from that ITSP and use it with VaxPhone.
1. Dial/receive phone, mobile and voip calls.
2. Multi-lines feature to dial/receive multiple calls simultaneously.
3. Multi-user conference call with multi-lines feature.
4. Receive incoming calls when application is in the background.
5. Supports Speakerphone and Echo-cancellation.
6. Mute and hold multiple calls simultaneously.
7. Hold and transfer phone calls.
8. Supports multiple high and low band voice codecs.
9. Auto network reachability.
VaxPhone is developed using VaxVoIP SIP SDK. This SDK provides an easiest way to develop SIP based webphone, softphone, IVR systems, IP-PBX and SIP Server.
-Opus Codec added