More than just a cheat sheet or reference, the VBScript Pro Quick Guide provides beginners with a simple introduction to the basics, and experts will find the advanced details they need. Loads of extras are included: syntax, variables, operators, conditionals, looping, arrays, functions, forms, and more.
The VBScript properties/functions are categorized and searchable. Each detailed information screen contains a description, syntax, parameters, examples, and more. In addition, most of the examples include the actual output.
The VBScript properties/functions are broken into the following categories:
Array, Date/Time, Conversion, Format, Math, String, and other.
Along with the following additional VBScript information:
- VBScript Introduction
- Conditionals (if, if...else, if...elseif...else, switch)
- Looping (for, while, do...while, foreach)
* No internet connection necessary! Works off-line *
- Minor corrections and updates
- Fixed issue with small text on high density screens
- Minor corrections / updates to content
- Minor updates and corrections from customers
- Added search feature