This is a grocery shopping App with a different approach.
1) First, you build a menu plan from recipes (from Veggie Revolution web site or your recipes)
2) It then generates the grocery list to make these recipes.
3) You can add additional items from a list or by name.
You can use the app without recipes. Just add items by name.
It uses the autocomplete function to suggest items from
your past shopping with just few clicks.
4) It presents the shopping list in store and aisle number.
5) Mark items as they are acquired.
The perfect companion to the veggierevolution.com web site.
We keep separate quantities for each unit of measurement of a product.
Display recipes and grocery list in case insensitive order. So Apple is next to apple.
Remember sort order across sessions.
After terminating "set store....", long click can be used to set store and aisle.
Adding the menu plan, a list or a single item increases the quantity for each product. If the menu plan had calculated 5 apples, adding an apple will make it 6. You can use negative numbers to subtract quantities.