The VEMD training app is an immersive and interactive training aid which turns your mobile device into a realistic Vehicle and Engine Multi-function Display (VEMD). This app is a simulated representation of the actual VEMD. The actual VEMD replaces a number of conventional indicators in the cabin along with additional functions such as the First Limitation Indicator (FLI), cycle counting, engine power check and others.
With its accurate and detailed portrayal of the VEMD, this app is an excellent learning tool for pilots and maintainers alike whether you are new to the concept of a VEMD, or just wanting a better understanding of it.
- Two modes of operation: Free Play Mode, and Information Mode
- Realistic flight scenarios along with access to different modes and pages
- Simulation of flight failures
- Immersive and realistic graphics
- VEMD functionality as it relates to the AS350 B3 2B1
- Designed for Android smart phones and tablets