This program have all important functions of a useful shift planner. Moreover, it provides :
Salary calculation included shift allowance and time/overtime account, travel expenses, user management, events calendar, shift alarm, flexible surfaces and support.
It's a all-in-on solution for all workers in shift work.
This is a 30-day trial version. After the test period some features will disabled :
- Salary calculation
- Shift alarm
Other features like shift planning, support and user management are not affected and will work further.
The full version is available in the store, too.
Some keywords about the functions :
Complete shift calendar functions :
- Worktime and break adjustable for each day
- Create own bank holidays
- 2 shifts per day choosable (i.e. work + side-job, work + vacation)
- 2 different widgets (layout choosable)
- Shift alarm. Set the alarm automatically if you plan a shift. Free configurable.
- Flexible configuration of the shifts.
- Shift rules, day rules and month rules for flexible calculation
- Shift allowance (own can create)
- Time account
- Travel expanses
- This points can set for each shift
- Taxes and social security payments can build in if you tell me exactly what you need in your country
Event calendar :
- You can create each day one or more events. The colors of font and back are free configurable.
- Create templates for fast assign of events.
- More features will come next
User management :
- Create multiple users. If you want, you can see the shifts of the other users in your own calendar.
- Synchronisation with WLAN and Bluetooth to share your shifts with colleagues or partner will come soon.
Where this journey would lead ?
- Extendes features of the shift calendar with year overview
- Financal module
- Much more ideas
For questions, problems and wishes please send me an email at : [email protected]
or with the InApp support. I will try to answer promptly.
If you are unhappy with my program, I ask you to justify the problem in the comment or mail. With only a negative feedback I can't improve this application.
Created with B4A
09.11.2015 Version 1.5.5c :
- Fixed failures