The perfect app to organize casual tournaments, with up to 128 participants.
Please checkout the free version (versus free - linked below at "More by Chris.H") before you consider to purchase versus! With the free version you have all the features available, except that you are limited to 8 participants for a tournament - but no ads ;)
Create players or teams and add a photo if you like. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the overview and the current match at anytime.
versus currently supports up to 128 participants (players or teams) for elimination tournaments and up to 100 participants for other tournament types. Support for more players will be added in the future!
Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Future updates will be driven by your feedback!
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. You can use it to plan any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, etc. ...
* Intuitive, easy-to-use, Touch-Screen based interface.
* Persistent player creation (name, photo and "value" that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player - can be used for seeding).
* Providing a photo for a player that can be taken with the build-in camera of your device or picked from a picture file, is the best way to present the current opponents in a match-up.
* Use gestures to move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the tournament tree.
* Select any match that is playable by clicking on the empty winner in the tournament tree or long-press to select a winner instantly
* Just double-tap on the match screen to quickly decide the winner and proceed or swipe left and right through playable matches.
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Save & Load tournaments: Save as many tournaments as you want - you can even set the tournament to save automatically after every match
* Teams Builder - After selecting the players for a tournament, you can group them into teams, and then have the teams participate in the tournament
* New bracket-layout (including match-scores)
* Matches now have scores
* You can also set a date, time, location and description for each match
* Performance improvements for player-management
* Increased share-tournament max-size
* Sorting by player-value
* New bracket layout - including match-scores and improved match selection (played and not playable matches can be selected)
* Increased maximum player-/team-limit to 128 / 100
* Introducing match scores (also
* You can also set a date, time, location and description for matches
* More at: http://www.facebook.com/versus.tournament.software