The perfect app to organize casual tournaments.
Create players or teams and add a photo if you like. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the overview and the current match at anytime.
versus currently supports up to 64 players for a tournament. Support for more players will be added in the future!
* Please checkout the free version before you purchase versus (Link in below at "More by Chris.H")!
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
Persistent player creation (name & photo).
Intuitive, easy-to-use, Touch-Screen based interface.
Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Future updates will be driven by your feedback!
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. You can use it to plan any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, etc. ...
* Providing a photo for a player that can be taken with the build-in camera of your device or picked from a picture file, is the best way to present the current opponents in a match-up.
* Use gestures to move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the tournament tree.
* Select any match that is playable by clicking on the empty winner in the tournament tree or long-press to select a winner instantly
* Just double-tap on the match screen to quickly decide the winner and proceed or swipe left and right through playable matches.
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Save & Load tournaments: Save as many tournaments as you want - you can even set the tournament to save automatically after every match
* Teams Builder - After selecting the players for a tournament, you can group them into teams, and then have the teams participate in the tournament
* New tournament type: Team Elimination
* Tournament placements/standings
* New player attribute: Value - indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player
Coming with the next update:
* Will be announced soon!
* New player attribute: Value
* A player with a high Value is considered to be better than a player with a low Value
* Use it for seeding or with the team-builder
* You can rename it to something that better fits your purpose (e.g.: Level, Points, XP, Skill, ...)
* "Classic" seeding renamed to "Fair" seeding and can now be based on the player's Value
* Two new options for creating teams: "Fair teams" and "Random fair teams"
* More at: http://www.facebook.com/versus.tournament.software