The perfect app to organize casual tournaments, with up to 128 participants. If you need more - just let us know!
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please checkout the free version (versus free - linked somewhere on this page) before you consider to purchase versus! With the free version you have all the features available, except that you are limited to 8 participants for a tournament (4 participants for round-robin) - but no ads ;)
Create players or teams and add a photo. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament. Just select the tournament type and the participants. Once started, you can switch between the overview and the current match at anytime.
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* Round Robin (League Mode)
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Future updates will be driven by your feedback!
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. You can use it to plan any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, league etc. ...
* Providing a photo for a player that can be taken with the build-in camera of your device or picked from a picture file, is the best way to present the current opponents in a match-up.
* Simple and intuitive, easy-to-use interface: Use gestures to move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the tournament tree.
* Select any match that is playable by clicking on the empty winner in the tournament tree or long-press to select a winner instantly.
* Just double-tap on the match screen to quickly decide the winner and proceed or swipe left and right through playable matches. You can set a date, time, location and description for each match.
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Save & Load tournaments: Save as many tournaments as you want - you can even set the tournament to save automatically after every match
* Teams Builder - After selecting the players for a tournament, you can group them into teams, and then have the teams participate in the tournament
* Players also have a "value"-attribute that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player - can be used for seeding or the team-builder.
* Player-data ex- and import for an easier transition to the full version
* NEW tournament type: Round Robin
* various usability and performance improvements
* More at: http://www.facebook.com/versus.tournament.software