VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder features include:
- Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
* Map filter by AIS type
* Quick search in My Fleet
* UTC / Local time support
* Bug Fixes