VFR-Plan is an application for VFR pilots which supports during flight preparation.
First, the waypoints of the route are being imported from a GPX file (GPS Exchange Format). Hypothetical, every application which can export GPX files can be used to create those files. This app has been tested with VFRnav and FL95.
Afterwards the following features are available:
- Airplane parameters (like performance, stations, limits, ...) can be defined by the user
- Calculation of: Legs, Fuel, Weight & Balance, ...
- Dependent on: Altitude (incl. climbing and descending), air pressure, wind, fuel flow, loading, ...
- Save and load routes
- Save and load airplanes
- Export and print of plans
- If a gpx file import is not working, I'll gladly have a look.
The following permissions are required:
- Write and read storage: Needed for import waypoints, save and load
- Internet: Needed to download aircraft presets
VFR-Plan is NOT an official approved tool for flight preparation. There is no warranty that the calculated and displayed data is correct. Please use always official sources for your flight preparation.
- Aircraft presets now can be downloaded from the internet
- Added alert if the aircraft data is incomplete