Vibify aims to inform you for any pending notifications on your phone. To do that, Vibify does a very small vibration when you pick up your phone. Vibify works only if your phone remains locked and still, saving up as much battery as possible. Select the applications you want to be supported by Vibify and enjoy.
A similar feature is available on some Samsung devices called "Smart Alert", but Vibify offers you even more options and customization.
For sale now only: 1.00 Euro
XDA Portal - http://bit.ly/1r2GnoS
Lifehacker - http://bit.ly/1mfaCCR
AndroidHeadlines - http://bit.ly/W8hn3W
Addictive Tips - http://bit.ly/1rePbcR
Phandroid - http://bit.ly/1rp0nkQ
- Stunning UI
- Extremly easy to use and to SetUp
- Optimized battery consumption. The app consumes battery (using wakelock) only if screen-off + Still for more than specified time
- Off on low battery option
- Option to turn screen on upon vibration
- Select how many times you want to be notified
- Option to disable based on proximity sensor (Pocket Mode)
- No special kernel/root and such stuff needed
- Option to add any installed app to the supported list (+)
- Long press an app to remove it from the list
- Global settings button when you open the navigation drawer (top right)
- New options: Sleep Time, Vibration duration, Still time threshold, Sleep duration.
Help with the translations of the app:
COMMENTS & FEEDBACK
CONTRIBUTORS - SPECIAL THANKS
@ric™ : The creator of the logos
@PuR3v1L : Coding maniac
Crowdin Team : Localization Site
Tags: Vibration, Smart Alert, Notifications, pick up
Thank you for your support!
+ Fix: Don't bother with permanent notifications. This should fix the bug with facebook's chatheads and "no signal" notification, which were triggering Vibify.
Detailed changelog here: