Join Cucumber Software Beta Release Test Group, where you can find the most cutting edge release of this APP. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107710036130669307557
You have to grant the necessary PERMISSIONS for this application!
If you are running this app on Android 4.1 and above, you need to manually grant to permission for this app to work, because Google has changed the access control policy. You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings→developer options, toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings→about phone, scroll to the last item named like "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Install the driver of your Android phone, and go to http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html to download the Android SDK tools for your PC, and extract it on your PC.
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES.
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices"↵ you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate250 android.permission.READ_LOGS"↵
6. Kill this application process(click the 'Recent App' button and remove it from the list) and restart it. Or simply reboot your phone, you should get the correct permission then.
Add support for Asus ZenPhone, Nokia X2, HTC One m8