Vibration Meter is in the 4th set of Smart Tools collection (seismograph, seismometer, body tremor).
This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
- v1.4.7 : Minor bug fix, Beep sound option.
- v1.4.6 : B/W
- v1.4.5 : More models calibrated.
- v1.4.4 : SGS5 support.