Android devices have a vibration sensor - accelerometer. It is a sensitive sensor that reports the device vibrations.
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
There is a problem that occurs on some devices. Some devices may not provide the data when from the vibration sensor when the screen is off. This is an Android error.
We are trying to find a good workaround.
Send us the information if the application does not work, please
Very deep technical information http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3708
- new alarm window
- *.zip file option
- sensor resolution information added in file
- error with time difference fixed in file
Plans for future:
- save OLED displays
- translate to more languages
- option to remove the digital values on the first screen
- streaming data
- add battery power alarm
- detect devices that have problems when screen is off