Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank’s Mobile Banking App is a convenient and secure way for our customers to bank on their Smartphone, anywhere at any time.
With the Mobile Banking App you can view your account balances and transactions, transfer funds between accounts and to other financial institutions and pay your bills. All existing payees and billers from Internet Banking are automatically synced so if you are registered for our Internet Banking service, you can begin banking right away.
- Quick and secure access with a 4 digit PIN.
- View account balances, information and transactions.
- Transfer funds between your own accounts and to other financial institutions.
- Pay bills via BPAY.
Things you should know:
- This app is available for Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank customers only.
- Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply, check with your internet service providers or your mobile phone service provider.
- Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all devices and operating systems.
- To view our full terms and conditions visit http://assets.victeach.com.au/files/PDFs/TermsandConditions/internet_banking_terms_and_conditions.PDF
Note: The default keyboard for some Android devices omits the decimal point key from the numeric keypad. This is a firmware issue specific to late models of Samsung and HTC One devices released in 2014. As a solution, users can download an alternative keyboard such as the Google Keyboard, SwiftKey or Swype keyboard from the Google Play store.