VictorOps is an alerting, monitoring and incident management platform with real-time collaboration tools for DevOps teams. By integrating with existing monitoring and alert software the DevOps tool provides increased situational awareness for all team members, and encourages problem solving from the right team member at the right time. Use smart alert management and in-app conference calling to expedite incident resolution, improve uptime, and reduce the strain on your on-call team.
The VictorOps app allows users to use our full suite of alert management, collaboration and on-call scheduling functions on their android mobile devices. Designed to work in conjunction with the VictorOps service, DevOps teams can use the following features:
• View a live Timeline of monitoring data with ongoing status updates, not just alerts when something goes wrong.
• Configure and receive IT alerts via: push notifications, SMS alerting, email alert notifications or phone calls.
• View, Acknowledge, Reroute and Resolve incidents inside the VictorOps monitoring system, directly from a mobile device.
• Contact team members or initiate conference calling directly in the application.
• Chat and contribute to solutions, regardless of whether a team member is on call or not.
• Swap IT on-call statuses with one touch.
• Capture resolution details to expedite future remediation and build team intelligence.
• Temporarily silence alerts by using the Maintenance Mode so you can keep system alerts quiet while solving issues.
*A VictorOps account is required to use this DevOps alerting and collaboration application.
Sign up at https://victorops.com
* Support for login with Single Sign-On (SSO)
* Support for Timeline Filtering by Route Keys (ask about enabling this feature for your organization)
* Various bug-fixes