VictorOps is a collaboration and incident management platform for DevOps teams. Through a combination of increased situational awareness for all team members and tools that encourage passive engagement from relevant experts, VictorOps expedites incident resolution while improving quality of life for the individuals who keep systems running 24x7.
Designed to work in conjunction with the VictorOps service, the Android application allows DevOps teams to:
• View a live Timeline of monitoring data that provides ongoing status updates, not just alerts when something goes wrong
• Be alerted of Incidents via push notifications, SMS, email or phone calls
• View, Acknowledge, Reroute and Resolve Incidents in your monitoring system, directly from a mobile device
• View contact information and team member presence directly in the application
• Chat about issues and contribute insights, even if you’re not on call
• Swap on-call with the click of a button
• Capture resolution details to expedite future remediation and build team intelligence around healthy system behavior
• Maintenance Mode allows you to temporarily silence alerts so you can keep things quiet when you are in a fire fight.
*A VictorOps account is required to use this application.
Sign up at http://victorops.com/
• Added landscape tablet layouts.
• Revamped the input UI.
• Added full timeline filter access from the input bar.
• Fixed several bugs.