video connector is a simple tool to put together multiple videos you've taken with your smartphone and turn them into one movie.
Note: This app is designed to import and combine 3gp and mp4 files shot and recorded using smartphones, but not the video files taken from internet sites. Please also note that the files with different compression format nor different resolution cannot be combined.
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
- Key information at a glance
Important information such as total file size, total duration, and connectivity of each video clips can be checked at a glance on the screen.
- Simple operation
Operations such as adding, deleting, and changing the order of videos can be done simply by moving the circular button at the center.
- Quick processing
The actual concatenation process is done speedily.
Note: The videos with different picture resolution cannot be connected.
Use with video trimmer:
Simple video editing can be done if you use video connector along with video trimmer. Extract the good scenes out from the original videos using video trimmer first, and then use video connector to combine those scenes. The two apps allow you to enjoy cut-editing of your videos.
video trimmer : http://www.sonydna.com/sdna/e/products/videotrimmer/index.html/
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To save connected vieo files
- To use as a temporary memory
Prevent phone from sleeping.
- To prevent the phone from going to sleep while outputting a file.
For more information, please refer to:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page:
- Performance tuning on connecting videos.
- Some improvements to avoid Force Close when connecting video files with no audio.
- Fixed issues on connecting videos.
- Performance tuning.
- Compatible with videos recorded in portrait mode.
* If the selected videos have different orientation, all videos will be connected in the orientation of the first video.
- UI optimization.