Transform your Android device in a complete multimedia converter!
With its simple and essential user interface, Total Video Converter let you start a conversion in two fast steps: just choose an input file and select the output format.
A lot of advanced options are available, for example you can set the output filename or change audio/video codec or bitrate, you can set metadata information (such as title or author) or even cut your multimedia file and play it on your Android device.
The actual version of Total Video Converter for Android supports the following output formats: 3gp, aac, ac3, avi, flac, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpg, mkv, mov, ogg, wav, wma, wmv. The input file range instead covers much more formats, almost any multimedia file type.
Total Video Converter can identify the CPU architecture of your phone/tablet in order to install the right (and free) codec package and to grant you the best conversion experience.
This is the free advertised version of Total Video Converter that has most of the features enabled. If you hate ads and you want to enjoy of all the features you can buy the pro key that only costs peanuts.
v. 126.96.36.199 "Iris"
- introducing a brand new Settings UI;
- introducing a CLI to execute custom FFmpeg commands;
- introducing the possibility to set and change default output folder;
- forcing to update to latest 2.4 codec versions;
- fixing a bug while changing output folder;
- output file dimension now is expressed in Mega, Kilo or Giga byte.
- fixing a bug file selecting two or more times the output folder;
- minor fixes and improvements.