Create amazing videos with special effects with your choice of music. Make videos that you’ll be proud to share with your friends ! Create cool home videos in retro and cartoon style.
Have you ever wondered how people create those funny animated videos ? Now you can record them too with new Stop Motion feature (available as an extra Pack). To use it Enable Stop Motion mode, set duration of each fragment and pause between recordings. Once Enabled it will start recording the video with short fragments and delay between recordings giving you time for re-positioning an object or person.
You don’t have to be a video editor or know anything about video editing at all.
You don't need professional camera and video editor software.
Pick up a song, select from a number of effects and filters and start recording. No need to wait to see the result, you can even change the effects as you record the movie !
★ More than 50 effects in total, numerous effects for free: Film, Ghost, Cartoon, Cinematic, Stroboscope, Thermal, Mirror, Neon and others
★ Select mp3 song on your device for the video or use microphone
★ Pause/resume record of the video to change the effect and scene
★ Start Timer allows you to delay the recording of each clip and gives you time to get prepared for recording
★ AutoPause let's you pause recording automatically without touching the button on the phone
★ Fast forward mode ("2x" button)
★ Create animated videos with Stop Motion feature
★ Export to Media Gallery in mp4 format. Look for this option under the Share button
★ Built-in player to watch recorded movies
★ Support for back and frontal camera
★ Share and upload to Youtube, Facebook and other services
It's easy to use. Give it a try and see how you perform as music video star !
If you experience problems/crashes please let us know by email and we will look into the problem. Thank you.
Instructions & Recommendations:
- VideoFX requires a lot of CPU/GPU power. On some devices you may get low-fps and jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
- Please note that at the moment the app supports only mp3 tracks! It won't accept audio in other formats (wma, mp4a, ogg etc)! Your music should be stored on your device! You can reset audio source to microphone in the settings or by hitting the music button when it's overlapped by a small red "cross" icon.
- Video recording requires a lot of free space on your built-in/SD card. The app will warn if free space on your SD falls below 300M and will block or stop recording if it falls below 100M.
- STOP MOTION, 2X (FAST FORWARD), AUTO PAUSE REQUIRE AUDIO TRACK!
Use of Open Source and Free Software
VideoFX uses the following software:
- FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
- libjpeg-turbo (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org) licensed under the BSD-compatible license (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org/About/License)
V2.3.13 (build 236)
- Fixed: export never finishes on some devices.
- Fixed: sporadic camera errors on some devices
- Many other bug fixes and stability improvements
V 2.3.10 (build 223)
- Fixed not working export on devices running Lollipop !!!
- Fixed performance issues on some devices (Galaxy S3, Note 4 etc)
- Now VideoFX can be installed on SD
- Improved video quality on the majority of devices
- Other bug fixes and improvements