Vidon.me Remote, specially designed for portable & mobile devices, enable users to remote control XMBC based home theatre system, so as to easily browse various data's which are timely updated, including audio & video files, photo albums, etc.
In VidOn.me Remote Settings panel-> Host IP-> Input your XMBC IP address->port: 8080
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
Supported Android device display resolutions:
Connection error: please check if the firewall is closed, and make sure WIFI is enabled.
VidOn.me Control currently applys to devices running Android 2.1 and above
Please make sure that you have at least XBMC 11 Eden installed, previous versions are not supported.
Get the latest XBMC Version at :
1. Added function buttons related to Blu-ray videos, like Angle, TOP and POP buttons etc.
2. Disperse Remote buttons in two screens, you can tap and slide to switch;
3. Added support to select TV shows;
4. Improvement on checking the device connection status and error notice.