VidOn Player HD brings you the best entertainment solution for your Android pad. With high quality video performance and full support of network streaming protocols, VidOn Player HD turns your Pad into a home theater. You can easily watch movie and videos with powerful hardware decoding and up to 1080P playback. Enjoy the most stable way of streaming video from Windows Share/Samba, DLNA/UPnP, FTP and VidOn Server.
- Totally free, no Ad and no in-App purchases
- Support formats:
Play almost everything: MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV etc…
Picture: PNG, JPG, JPEG etc…
Display almost all subtitle formats: embedded and external subtitles, ASS, SMI, SRT etc…
- Powerful decoding methods brings high quality 1080P playback, choose between hardware decoding, hardware+ decoding, software decoding accordingly
- Set and change video subtitles and audios
- User-friendly UI and Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and fast backward
- Change aspect ratios while playing: original, 16:9, 4:3 and fit screen
- Movie info auto collected online, complete your video and movie library with poster and plot.
- Enjoy Blu-ray movie with VidOn Server
Streaming video feature:
- Streaming HD video and movie from NAS
- Streaming Video from PC using Windows Share/Samba
- Support UPnP/DLNA and FTP
VidOn Server feature:
- VidOn Player HD works best with VidOn Server
- Enjoy Blu-ray movies on your Android device from VidOn Server with Blu-ray video decoding, Transcoding
- Fully support Blu-ray Menu
- Choose display quality when playing movie from VidOn server
- Access VidOn Server to manage media contents
- View, Edit and Share pictures from local resources and shared LAN devices
File managing and downloading:
- Sync files via USB cable
- Sync files via Wi-Fi and FTP Server
For more instructions about how to use VidOn Player HD, please read the user guide here:
Download VidOn Server from: http://vidon.me/vidon_server.htm
Please like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VidOn.me
VidOn.me Forum: http://forum.vidon.me/
1. Added: Subtitles sync function that users can set subtitles to synchronize with images of a playback video.
2. Fixed: The problem that the progress bar of the player doesn’t change with the adjusted progress on other devices when using AirPlay function to reflect playback screen onto other devices.
3. Fixed: The problem that online video cannot be played in the “Web Media Collection” module if its input URL consists of any special character.