DioDict Korean-Vietnamese Dictionary • Lac Viet, the most popular maker of electronic dictionaries in Vietnam • Contains over 200,000 references and translations • Ideal for travellers as well as serious learners of Korean and Vietnamese • No internet connection needed.
Lac Viet is the most popular maker of electronic dictionaries in Vietnam with a market share of over 60%. Its dedicated team of lexicographers, translators and linguistics makes use of a vast array of language data to compile up-to-date dictionaries with a wealth of examples and grammatical information. The word definitions are written specifically to enable language users to know how and when to best use a particular word.
Dictionary features include:
• two way Korean-Vietnamese dictionary with approximately 200,000 references and translations.
• a vast number of example sentences, idioms and set phrases in both Vietnamese and Korean.
• up-to-date vocabulary ranging from literary to techincal language and slang.
• wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• browse through the dictionary alphabetically or flip from one entry to the next with a flick of a finger.
• links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
• history menu lists all your recent word searches.
• save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• mark words in your flashcard folder which you still need to memorize.
* Notice : copy&paste function is not available anymore because of the copyright issues.
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.
■ CS center : [email protected]
Our company name is now 'SELVAS AI' officially changed from DIOTEK.
The new name reflects our dedication to Artificial Intelligence technology, all of us at SELVAS AI strive to do our best for our customers.
■ Homepage: http://www.selvasai.com
- Changed CI (copyright, icon, intro)
- Support for Android 7.0 (N OS) added
- Android Nougat Multi-window not supported