DioDict Korean-Vietnamese Dictionary • Lac Viet, the most popular maker of electronic dictionaries in Vietnam • Contains over 200,000 references and translations • Ideal for travellers as well as serious learners of Korean and Vietnamese • No internet connection needed.
Lac Viet is the most popular maker of electronic dictionaries in Vietnam with a market share of over 60%. Its dedicated team of lexicographers, translators and linguistics makes use of a vast array of language data to compile up-to-date dictionaries with a wealth of examples and grammatical information. The word definitions are written specifically to enable language users to know how and when to best use a particular word.
Dictionary features include:
• two way Korean-Vietnamese dictionary with approximately 200,000 references and translations.
• a vast number of example sentences, idioms and set phrases in both Vietnamese and Korean.
• up-to-date vocabulary ranging from literary to techincal language and slang.
• wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• browse through the dictionary alphabetically or flip from one entry to the next with a flick of a finger.
• links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
• history menu lists all your recent word searches.
• save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• mark words in your flashcard folder which you still need to memorize.
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.[email protected]
support for Android 4.1 (JellyBean) added