PLEASE NOTE: Please do not put your pst files or any other files in the index folder (the one which you select when the app loads for the first time). Deleting index will remove the all files in that folder.
ViewIT is the best offline email client to read archived PST/OST files on Android devices. We have designed the email client app to be responsive, user-friendly and intuitive. ViewIT offline email client viewer helps in reading archived Outlook mails as well as performing blazing fast text searches - probably the fastest yet on a mobile device. It uses advanced indexing techniques to perform ultra-fast searches based on any email metadata like subject, body, from, to and text.
Following are some of the features of ViewIT:
1. Supports Viewing/searching archived PST and OST files.
2. Select PST/OST file on device or SD Card.
3. Save email attachments - supports reading MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, etc.
4. Forward email using your preferred email client.
5. Search PST files based on email body, subject, from address, to address and custom text.
6. Unicode search
7. Index very large PST archives for ultra fast search.
8. Simple and intuitive user interface.
Some performance tips and best practices (given limited memory and processing capabilities of mobile phones)
1. Try to keep the pst files smaller - 2-3GB or lesser is the ideal size
2. Try to avoid having more than 1000 emails in each folder
3. Clear cache only when the pst file has changed.
What's new in ViewIT 3.5
Delete index will delete only indexed content - not the entire folder content. (PLEASE NOTE - select a new folder for indexed folder location - do not use any of the existing folders)
What's new in ViewIT 3.4
Added warnings to user while selecting index folder and while deleting indexed content.