Are you a Mobile Vikings subscriber in Belgium? Keep an eye on your credit and usage with this speedy and modern Android app while on the go.
We're still actively extending this app with new features, and keep it up-to-date with the newest Android technologies and developments.
- Supports multiple sim cards on an account
- Quick menu to perform SMS top-ups
- Shows all credit and usage information just like available on the MV website
- Shows history of previous top-ups
- Filters the many hundreds of useless free data sessions from your usage history so only the important information is presented to you (filter can be disabled in settings)
- Smart usage of network, battery and storage for minimal annoyances and wait times
★ No ads
★ Plugin for Tasker / Locale: use the data from your Mobile Vikings account as input for Tasker and Locale rules
★ Extension for the great and free DashClock app
★ Automatically keeps your credit up to date upon opening the app, after each call, or at fixed intervals
Q: I'm a dutch Mobile Viking, and this app isn't working for me!
A: This app is currently limited to Belgian Mobile Vikings accounts! This is due to a limitation at MV and their API, which means we can't fix this for now!
Q: What is Mobile Vikings?
A: A belgian (and recently dutch) mobile operator: http://mobilevikings.com/bel/en/referral/yRkZmjBelwybuLDySZgDvGxgHQGGCBks/
Q: I've discovered a bug / I have an idea for a new feature!
A: Mails are always welcome at [email protected]
- Notifications enabling you to keep a close watch on your bundle at all times, and which notify you in time of an expiring bundle
- Viking Points
- Resizable, more featureful widgets
- Lockscreen widgets for Android 4.2+ devices
- Fix crash in usage tab
- Slightly smaller app size
- Update top-up plans
- Fix crash on app start experienced by some users
- Fix Locale plugin detection
- Plugin for Tasker and Locale
- French translation
- Hide SMS topup menu on tablets
- Small bugfixes
- SMS top-up menu added
- Top-up history now shown
- Toggle in settings to disable the filter on SIM activity