VimTouch is a open source VIM port on Android. It supports full vim syntax and finger touch gestures to help VIM much more usable on touch screens.
If you got any issues with the latest version. Please download and install the v2.5r2 here!
- root permission access
- Touch to move cursor
- Fling to scroll
- Swipe to zoom
- Siding Menu File chooser
- Two-fingers gesture to zoom in/out
- Unicode and multi-byte
- Single tap to send "ESC"
- Read email attachments
- Single instance to open multiple files in vim windows
- Real VIM runtime
- Customizable VIM runtime (ex: can install syntax, doc, plugins)
- 256 Colors
- Make vim as a separated executable and can execute with "su" to grant root access
- Fixed empty clipboard crash
- Add format in quickbar
- Add dark theme preference to support both dark/light themes