Tired of the same old stock photography wallpapers? Local Northern California artist captures the Bay Area from another point of view. Please feel free to leave feedback, comments or what you would like to see in a wallpaper and we'll see what we can do!
Canon Rebel XL-1
Corks while serving a purpose can be beautiful. Manufacturers use the small bits of compressed cork to seal the bottle as well as to promote their wares once the contents is consumed. Enjoy the beauty of this tiny art in our wallpaper. Click on them as they rise or fall (choose your setting) to get a closer view of that special wine you recall, or hangover you would rather forget.
Authentic natural wine corks are going extinct. They can offer beauty, wonder, and conversation. "The natural wine cork is a mysteriously durable material that is impossible not to adore when touched, tumbled through your fingers, or admired up close by the naked eye" (Steven Leslie). This wallpaper celebrates a collection of over 50 unique real natural corks.
There are some interesting facts behind these natural wonders. Natural cork closures are used for about 80% of the 20 billion bottles of wine produced each year. Cork forests support one our planet's highest levels of forest biodiversity and keep 6.6 million acres of the Mediterranean basin from becoming a desert. The trees are not cut down, they are harvested, by hand, every 9 years. There is enough cork from these forests to close all the bottles of wine produced for the next 100 years to come! Enjoy!
How to install:
1. On any home screen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. Select the Wallpaper.
6. Change settings if desired (* paid version only) & hit “Set Wallpaper.”
7. To interact, click on cascading images.
* The paid version provides settings, e.g. to change speed and direction, hide items (background only), or disable interaction.