*SAMSUNG USERS* Enabling Accessibility causes TalkBack to also become enabled. To fix: Settings -> Accessibility -> TalkBack Settings, uncheck the sound options. Go back to System Settings -> Application Manager -> scroll across to All -> Disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS applications.
*Now with unlimited colours*
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
• Added option to disable foreground service. Uncheck to dismiss the permanent notification in 4.3+ but have higher chance of app being closed at low memory
• Fixed recent task crash
• Added Accessibility support on Jelly Bean to avoid the delay on Back/Notifications
• Fixed invert expand direction bug when restarting app
• Fixed a crash that occured when hiding the menu
• Fixed recent task crashes
• Now works with Jellybean 4.1