Virtual Computer Display Unit for Flight Simulation
*** NEW *** Now supporting PMDG 737 NGX and IFLY737
This application will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC through a TCP/IP network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
Limitations on DEMO Version :
- User is limited to Rio de Janeiro area (SBGL, SBRJ, SBJR, SBSC, SBAF airports)
- Limited to 1 simultaneous connection, captain side, LCD white screen, prevent screen timeout not availble
1. This version is supporting only the following add-ons :
- PMDG 737 NGX for FSX (Works only with version SP1C original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
2. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br . This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX.
3. For main installation tips and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
4. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
- Auto-discovery - no need to setup IP addresses on settings: VCDU will automatically find VAInterface on the PC.
- Improved touch area in the side keys
- Minor changes to fix reported crashes.