Virtual Computer Display Unit for Flight Simulation
This application will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC through a TCP/IP network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
Limitations on DEMO Version :
- User is limited to Rio de Janeiro area (SBGL, SBRJ, SBJR, SBSC, SBAF airports)
- Limited to 1 simultaneous connection, captain side, LCD white screen, prevent screen timeout not availble
1. Supports FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1and V2)
2. This version is supporting only the following add-ons :
- PMDG 737 NGX (Works only with versions SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
3. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br . This software will run on your PC and interface with the simulator.
4. For main installation tips and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
5. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
Version 1.7.1 changes:
- Minor fixes to improve performance.