The Virtual Keypad™ App allows you to control your security system on-the-go. You can connect to your home or small business system to arm or disarm, control lights, locks, thermostats and other automated services with the touch of a button. Even view & record video from up to 6 cameras.
The App requires a compatible control panel & applicable service. Many people save money by upgrading to cellular alarm communications and eliminating their home or office phone line. For more information about upgrading your alarm system contact your DMP installing alarm company today.
The Virtual Keypad App offers the following features:
- System Arming
- System Disarming
- All/ Perimeter, Home/Sleep/Away or Multi-Area Operation
- System Status
- Panel Output Status and Control
- Control of Z-Wave Thermostats
- Control of Z-Wave Light Modules
- Control of Z-Wave Locks
- Favorites (control multiple Z-Wave devices with a single button)
- Actions allow you to associate Favorites to activate specific events
- Program a picture (you take) of your room with hotspots that control your devices
- Real-time weather for your local zip code
- Sensor activity zone setting
- View live video and Clips from Cameras
- User code management includes the ability to add, delete or edit users from your system on XR150, XR350, XR550 (software v 1.05) and XT systems (v 1.17)
- Receive push notifications and view history of alarm events, arming/disarming, and troubles by other users on your system
- Faulted Zones - Be alerted to open zones when arming.
- Schedule Management - XT and XR550 family panels.
- Video in Rooms - Room functionality with video background.
- Alarm Notification - Visual notification that the system has had an alarm condition since the last disarm.
- False Alarm Verification - Send the alarm company notification that an alarm is false or real immediately from your mobile device.