Smart software solution for your indoor and outdoor training.
Virtual Training let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Virtual Training will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Virtual Training to any ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer such as the CycleOps PowerBeam Pro or the Wahoo Kickr.
Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Virtual Training library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses (workouts) can also be created with targeted power, % FTP, % Grade outputs, synchronized with SufferFest videos and each ride is shared with the Virtual Training community so you can see how you stack up against other Virtual Training users.
VirtualTraining supports ANT+ communication protocol and Bluetooth Smart. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at http://virtualtraining.eu/en/tour/how-it-works/compatibility-list/
• Ride virtually 3 different ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or CycleOps PowerBeam Pro, Indoor Cycles or Wahoo Kickr
• Pair to ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Possible to use workouts optimized for training videos like SufferFest, Real Rides…
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on VirtualTraining portal and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
- Support for MULTIRemote remote control (BLE only)
- Problem with training stability when going to background