Smart software solution for your indoor and outdoor training.
Virtualtraining software is designed for everybody who wants to make indoor season more enjoyable than ever before. You subscription allows you to experience hundreds of the most epic rides all over the world. Challenge yourself, your friends and the others. Suffer during workout synced with The SufferFest and PainCave videos. Race against the others in Online races and much more. You can become a World Class in CVT Career by collecting points and completing tasks. It´s possible to share post-ride everything and show your friends great results via cloud services (Strava, mapmyride, TrainingPeaks, Facebook etc.) Be the part of Virtual Training community so you can see how you stack up against other Virtual Training users. All these features are integrated in most complete training software!
What do you need to use the software? ANT+ protocol or Bluetooth Smart and newly ANT+ FE-C protocol trainer. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at http://virtualtraining.eu/en/tour/how-it-works/compatibility-list/.
- One Android App both for tablet and mobile
- Profile training
• Real routes recorded all over the world
• Premium HD Real Life videos and BikeLab videos
• Possibility to record and create your own favorite route
• Select pacer to keep you on the track and make your future strategy
• You can use up to hundreds of pre-defined workouts
• Create your own workout perfect for your needs
• Popular video workouts (The SufferFest, PainCave)
- Challenges – participate in our Challenges to earn unique Finishers badges. To help sweeten the pot, some challenges may offering more than just a Finisher's badge
- Online races – ride against your friends or other users during scheduled Online races!
Don't forget to email [email protected]
if you have any questions, concerns, compliments or feature requests!
- Firmware update for CycleOps & PowerTap products
- Full support ot CycleOps Hammer / Magnus trainers
- Full support of ANT+ FE-C compatible trainers
- Improvements of calibration process
- Other minor fixes and improvements