Control the Green Virus and infect as many White Cells as possible to gain points.
Make sure to stay clear of the Red Antibodies and Boundaries.
How long will you survive?
- Pleasant graphics
- Smooth fluid gameplay
- Simple interface design
- Moveable touchpad controls
- Dynamic, randomized enemy behavior
- Low device requirements (Minimum Android 2.0.1)
- Adjustable difficulty settings
The free version of Virus Dodge will regularly display a message, pausing gameplay and prompt the user to press a button to continue playing. The message will not impact gameplay, but may distract a player during a challenging section of the game. This message is not present in the paid version. Remember, developers and people too!
- Changed game objectives. Player must infect White Cells to gain points while avoiding the Red Antibodies.
- Added three levels of difficulty. (Easy, Normal, Hard)
- Implemented functionality to adjust game difficulty in help menu.
- Improved visual graphics. (Movement, infection and death animations)
- Added original music soundtrack.
- Implemented functionality to disable and enable music in help menu.