It has very unique feature not present in any other pill or medicine reminder application -
Unique feature like visual Pill/Medicine Reminders (Actual Medicine image will flash which will remind you its time to take),
Another Innovative feature - SMS scheduler (a reminder SMS will be sent automatically to a pre defined mobile number), Multiple Patient profiles (along with the patient picture) and multiple medications per profile.
We all have to take medication sometimes. Remembering when to take it can be difficult when you're busy or not feeling well. It can be even harder if you're looking after yourself and/or several others too and you have to type in all the complicated names of those pills which you can easily recognize visually. With “Visual Pill reminder” you can do just that i.e. store the medicine picture as well along with medication name. Whenever its time to take medicine visual pill reminder will display the medicine picture along with the audio selected by the user. Read on to find out how well it works in practice.
· When reminder comes, it displays Patient pic followed by Medicine list pics in full screen mode along with all the instructions how to take
· Track reminders for Multiple Medications
· Create Multiple Patient profiles with separate medication course for every person
· Attach multiple medications to any prescription, just like a real repeat prescription
· Store patients allergies information
· ability to attach an ringtone along with the picture of medicine.
· When adding medication, the first option is to take a photo (within the app) of the medication. This can be useful for several reasons. If you were in a rush, taking a photo of the packaging would be quicker than typing a complicated name.
· You are able to add multiple dosage times, and which days of the week they apply to, which in turn set the application to sound a visual/audio reminder.
· On Stored Reminder page, you get a summary of all patient profiles/prescriptions along with there pictures, but only one profile is expanded at a time, which shows you what all medication reminders are set for a specific patient profile, patient name, along with how many medications are attached to a patient.
Multi language support added -
Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, French, Korean, Russian, Chinese