The VisualDx decision support and reference tool for physicians includes 1,300+ diagnoses and 30,000 medical images to aid diagnosis and therapeutic decisions.
REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
Covering more than 1,300 pediatric and adult conditions represented by 30,000 images, VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Designed to assist physicians and enhance patient care, VisualDx aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional, and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries. The VisualDx system allows physicians to search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.
With VisualDx you can:
* Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
* Quickly search by disease for next steps on management and patient care.
* Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings.
* Review ICD codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and more, right at the point of care.
* Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 800 medications.
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
* Search by country to identify conditions potentially related to travel
Over 1,500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Go to http://www.visualdx.com/visualdx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get our free app… Learn how” to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your Android device.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
VisualDx has been redesigned from the ground up to support the latest Android devices.