We have crossed 10000 downloads! A big thanks to you guys!
VITacademics system has been developed by CollegeCODE - Karthik Balakrishnan, Siddharth Gupta, Kishore Narendran and Saurabh Joshi
To report bugs or leave a feedback: Go to Settings -> "Send feedback"
- Timetable: Now you can access your time table with ease and check your next class and day's schedule with a quick glance at the "Now" screen.
- Friends: Add your friends to check if they are in class. Even works cross platform with iOS users!
- Campus Map: Easily find your way in the campus.
- Widgets: The app now has two widgets of different sizes and also a lock screen widget :)
- Reminders: Set reminders before your class begins. (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Pull to Refresh: Pull down on the lists to easily update your attendance.
- Local caching of attendance and timetable: You no longer have to worry about internet access. The last loaded copy of the attendance and timetable is stored on the device itself.
- Quickly check attendance requirements: No need to manually calculate what your attendance will be if you miss or attend X number of classes.
- Detailed attendance list: Check exactly which days you've attended and which ones you've missed.
NOTE: People using L Developer preview, you might notice few bugs while running the app. Please do not report these as we are aware of them and we will update the app to address those problems once a final version of the L platform is released.
NOTE-2: We are currently facing overwhelmingly high amount of traffic on our servers which causes the app to display the "Server Overloaded" error. We use free servers due to which we have limited bandwidth. It is reset at 12PM IST so please try again after this time.
tags: vit university, vit attendance, student login, vit academics
- Performance improvements
- Rename friends
- Backup and restore friend list from SD Card
- Added subject code to Subject Details (Refresh once)
- Other crash and bug fixes