takes the guesswork out of wine so that wine drinkers everywhere never have to drink a bad wine again.
With 19 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and most downloaded wine app, making wine discovery fun, accessible, and easy to understand for wine drinkers of every level.HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine ratings, reviews, average price, tasting notes and food pairings
• Click to purchase your favorite bottles online
• Add your own reviews and ratings
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you purchase so you always know what’s in your cellar
• Never pick another bad bottle of wine again!
“Once again, Vivino reigns supreme. Their label-recognition algorithm is by far the best on the market.” - JancisRobinson.comSTATS
• 19 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 10 million wines
• 300,000 wines scanned daily on average
• 250 million wine labels scanned to date
• 209,000 wineries featuredKEY FEATURES
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews
: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine
• Quick Compare
: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page
• Wine Buying Made Easy
: Conveniently buy wine directly from your phone via thousands of online merchant sites or through the Vivino app directly
• Taste Profile
: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community
• Vivino Premium
: Unlock exclusive features such as custom-tailored wine buying guides, up-to-date wine prices and expert reviewsOFFICES
Vivino has a team of 80 in the USA, Denmark, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, India, Ukraine and Spain.
Introducing the Wine Explorer:
• A filtered search of the Vivino Wine Database. Simple but powerful.
• Go Explore: Select your price-range and minimum rating - and many other optional filters - to find just the right wines.
• Immediately filters through 8 million wines, surfacing the best that match your criteria, utilizing the collective wine knowledge of 20 million users.
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback? We’re all ears on [email protected]