This visual novel engine brings VNDS support to Android. Allows you to read any visual novel written in (or converted to) the VNDS script format.
VNDS novels consist of a folder containing several zip files with images, audio files, etc. Copy the entire folder to /vnds/novels/ on your device and the app will automatically detect it (you should have a folder structure like this: vnds -> novels -> mygame -> info.txt). It will search both internal memory as well as any SD cards present, so store your VNs wherever you prefer. If you don't want to store everything in /vnds/novels/, you can add your own novel search path from the opening screen.
- High-res mode allows for VNDS novels with an image resolution greater than 256x192. When a visual novel is available in multiple image resolutions, pick the one closest to your device's display resolution.
- Longpress the touchscreen to quickly skip through text.
- Hit the back button to view recently displayed text. This textlog mode can also be accessed from the context menu.
- Configurable text speed, size and textbox position (including an optional fullscreen textbox).
- Auto read mode: Automatically advances the text.
- Continuous text mode: Appends text instead of clearing the textbox for each line.
- Privacy mode: Black out all non-text graphics for when you're reading something embarrassing in a public setting.
- Text stream mode broke after loading