USE YOUR SMARTPHONE TO EXPAND YOUR MEMORY
Vocal Memory expands your memory capacity. It is like having a "second mind" at your fingertips, always ready to remind you of your appointments, tasks, anniversaries and deadlines or to take note of all your incomes and expenses. No more worries about following a specific syntactic scheme to enter your events. This app is able to understand your words, store them in your reserved personal area and remind you of them at the right time. You can enter any kind of information, not only appointments or deadlines, but also simple notes.
All these features will be available in an easy and quick way. Vocal Memory can also automatically identify all time references, so you won't waste time by manually setting the day and time of your event, it would be enough say it out loud and as naturally as you can. Then, leave it to Vocal Memory, which will enter the event in the right place for you. When you want retrieve all the event related information, you must not do anything else but asking.
These are just a few examples of how you can talk freely.
EXAMPLES ABOUT RECORDING
"Tomorrow I must go swimming at 6:30 p.m."
"Motorcycle insurance expires on the 19th"
"Dentist appointment next Thursday from 3 to 4 p.m."
"I spent 25 dollars at the supermarket"
"I lent my math book to Paula"
"October 15th is Bob's marriage anniversary"
"I must remember to go and buy my medicines"
"I spent 125.70 dollars for the gas bill"
EXAMPLES ABOUT SEARCHING
"What did I do yesterday"
"What do I have to do today"
"Fuel costs for the month of October"
"When is my motorcycle insurance going to expire"
"Appointments for next week"
"Whom should I meet next Thursday"
"Whom did I lend my math book to"
"When did Bob get married"
"How much did I spend for gas"
For more information, go to www.vocal-memory.com
- The Service is actually available exclusively in English.
- The Service is accessible exclusively through account (gmail) and password.
- To use the Service your device's cellular data connection must be enabled.
- Vocal Memory uses Google's voice recognition feature and Google is the only responsible for any voice recognition's quality related issue. Alternatively, it is always possible to use your device's keyboard.
- To allow widget usage and alarms display, the app must be installed in your device's memory. It is not possible to move the app on the SD card. However, the app requires very little storage space on your device's memory.
- Transfer of all users' data is encrypted and data are stored on secure remote servers.