Vodafone Contacts is a service for Vodafone customers that backs up your phone's address book and contact details safely and securely. Simply, it means you’ll never lose your address book ever again, even if you lose or break your phone
• Synchronise all your contacts from your phone’s address book and your Google accounts.
• Choose to sync automatically, where any changes you make to your phone’s address book back up automatically in the background.
• Choose to sync manually and back up the latest version of your address book whenever you want.
• View and edit your address book from your online web account and restore a contact up to 30 days after deletion.
• Import and export contacts from a variety of address books including Microsoft Outlook.
• Exchange contacts and contacts stored on your SIM card will not be synchronised.
• Works using a data connection both on the mobile network and on WiFi.
Got a question? We’re here to help.
• Vodacom South Africa: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/services/vfcontacts
• Vodafone Albania: http://www.vodafone.al/vodafone/Vodafone_Contact_1730_1.php
• Vodafone Ireland: http://www.vodafone.ie/phones-plans/apps/contacts/
• Vodafone Malta: https://www.vodafone.com.mt/safeandsecure
• Vodafone UK: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/discover-vodafone/apps-and-downloads/vodafone-contacts/
• Minor bug fixes
• Updated User Interface optimised for the latest Android version