Vodafone Global Wi-Fi for Android (Android OS 2.2 & later)
Do you sometimes need to connect easily and consistently to Wi-Fi while on the move? Connect to the Vodafone Global Wi-Fi service with your Android powered device!
We offer a worldwide Wi-Fi service, which connects your android device to more than 1.1 million commercial Wi-Fi hotspots in over 100 countries. It is so simple to use - A single username and password is provided to each user to register for the service, after that there is no need to re-enter your username and password each time you use the service.
Subscribe to this service and you’ll enjoy great cost savings with access across the world at many airports, hotels, convention centres, coffee shops, fast food chains plus many other retail and small business hubs.
As this is a global service, you only need to subscribe once and you’ll get total predictability on costs from one month to the next, with nothing additional to pay when connecting to one of our commercial Wi-Fi hotspots.
*** Vodafone Global Wi-Fi is for Vodafone corporate customers only – please contact your Vodafone account manager if you’re interested in getting this service ***
If you have a Vodafone Global Wi-Fi account:
1. Download the free ‘Vodafone Global Wi-Fi’ app from the ‘Google Play Store’
2. Get your username and password from your IT help desk
3. Register for the service by entering your username and password within the registration page of the client.
• UI fixes to support Android v5.0 (Lollipop)
• Other general bug fixes & performance improvements