Speaks out the caller's name , callee's name and SMS
how does this differ from other voice caller id application on the market?
a) voice quality guaranteed to be good for all types of phones
b) it can also speak out the name of the person you are calling
c) allows you to customize a voice message for each contact which will be spoken out when that contact calls. If you don't specify a customized message then the name of the contact will be spoken out.
d) BlueTooth support
there is a free lite version that you can try out first.
*** If voice announcement does not work please check that there is free space on your sd card and add contacts again ****
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
*****if after some time of use you find out that some caller names are wrongly announced please use the "add all contacts" button to recreate all your voice contacts and syncronize again the application's list with that of your phone's
**** add your voice contacts first.****
* Only the contacts in the application's voice contacts list will be spoken out
* pro verion allows you to add all your contacts with a single click
* if you wish, you may change the default voice announcement and add a customized voice message for one or more contacts using the "edit" button.
* add a default message to be spoken out before the contact's name for incoming or outgoing calls
* enable or disable speaking of the contact's name when you are making calls
* speaks out the name of the contact that has sent you an sms
* speaks out the contents of the sms (pro ver only)
* choose the volume for voice announcement. choose a level higher than your ringtone's volume
* choose whether to stop voice for incoming calls and sms by shaking
* BlueTooth support. Please note that on some phones with 4.0 and later BT may not work
* if you change anything in voice settings (language,pitch,speed) you have to add voice contacts and pre-caller id phrases again
* select menu for more instructions
Blue Tooth support. Please note that on some phones with 4.0 and later BT may not work