Unlike most voice applications on the the market which require internet connection, this application installs a light-weight speech recognizer on your phone, so it can run locally WITHOUT internet connection.
You can make your own speech commands to start an app, call a friend or browse a website. Speech commands can be defined by phonetic alphabets, so it literally supports any language.
For more information about phonetic alphabets, please check out the wikipedia webpage, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_phonetic_alphabet
Keyword: voice control, voice commander, speech recognition.
- Support user defined speech commands.
- Speech commands can have three kinds of action: start an app, call a friend, and browse a website.
- Speech commands can be defined by phonetic alphabets.
- Literally support any languages.
- Fixed bugs of version 1.3.