Voice Navigation

Voice Navigation


Voice Navigation is the fastest and easiest application to get navigation. Just like the name implies, Voice Navigation is the first all voice operated navigation system. Just say where you are going and Voice Navigation will get you there. Choose between driving, biking, walking and busing directions. Our study has shown that Voice Navigation is more than 5 times faster than Google Maps.

Sample Conversation
----------------------------------------------------------------
> Voice Navigation says: "Where would you like to go"
> You say: "Macdonald's in New York"
> Voice Navigation: "Did you say Macdonald's in New York"
> You say: "Yes"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Features
------------------------------------
- Voice navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- All voice operated app, in fact keyboard has been completely removed
- Auto save your destination
- Import and export destinations into and from Trip Planner Navigation

Languages supported:
- German
- Italian
- Japanese
- french
- Spanish
- Indoesian
- Polish
- Portuguese
- Russian

Recent changes:
> Added feature auto save your destination
> Import and export your destinations
> Map your destinations
> Fixed orientation issues
Add to list
Free
80
4.0
User ratings
742
Installs
100,000+
Concerns
1
File size
5168 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation Screenshot of Voice Navigation
About Voice Navigation
Voice Navigation is the fastest and easiest application to get navigation. Just like the name implies, Voice Navigation is the first all voice operated navigation system. Just say where you are going and Voice Navigation will get you there. Choose between driving, biking, walking and busing directions. Our study has shown that Voice Navigation is more than 5 times faster than Google Maps.

Sample Conversation
----------------------------------------------------------------
> Voice Navigation says: "Where would you like to go"
> You say: "Macdonald's in New York"
> Voice Navigation: "Did you say Macdonald's in New York"
> You say: "Yes"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Features
------------------------------------
- Voice navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- All voice operated app, in fact keyboard has been completely removed
- Auto save your destination
- Import and export destinations into and from Trip Planner Navigation

Languages supported:
- German
- Italian
- Japanese
- french
- Spanish
- Indoesian
- Polish
- Portuguese
- Russian

Recent changes:
> Added feature auto save your destination
> Import and export your destinations
> Map your destinations
> Fixed orientation issues
Android Market Comments
A Google User
6 days ago
Very good Awesome
A Google User
Jul 22, 2015
Blew first try I told it to go to Pizza Hut in my area and it timed out on me that quick. I uninstalled it "that quick". Already messing up.
A Google User
Jul 20, 2015
Awesome GPS I can't count how many times in the past I've had to take my eyes off the road to fix or type an address on my phone's GPS, and have made people angy or almost got in an accident. I like this GPS because I don't have to type anything in; just tell it where to go. Where was this app when I was first using my phone GPS. Thanks so very much.
A Google User
Jul 20, 2015
Like it Yes yes
A Google User
Jul 20, 2015
barbara
Version 1000000
Version 1000000