Please be positive when commenting. Please do not use foul language or any vocabulary that may be considered offensive.
If you are speaking to someone on your phone and someone else needs your attention or needs to tell you something, you don’t have paper or a pen, you can shake your phone (the number of shakes depends on you) and it will record any memo. It will automatically change the spoken words to letters and words on your phone. It will automatically be saved and you can check the message later.
* In order to use all of the applications, you must install widget.
When you click widget, you can see the ‘voice note’ and then you can see 3 options: ‘voice recognition memo’, ‘voice record memo’, and just ‘general memo’.
On the main screen, you can set the gesture (shake).
The number of shakes you use depends on you. For instance, if you want to use ‘voice record memo’, you can choose to shake the phone as many times as you want to use it.
[How to use]
1. Shaking the phone while you talk on it. It only works if you shake it with your right hand.
2. Your phone can also record your conversations.
3. On the main screen of ‘voice note’. You will see a memo list link. If you click on it, it will move you to the saved memo list.
4. You are able to change your gesture. Rather than shaking twice, you can change it to 3x or1x. It depends on you.
5. You can look at your lists, edit and/or delete. You can also make a new memo.
If you have questions or concerns, you can leave a message on the blog or you can press the inquiry button.