This is a voice recorder which supports 3GPP, MP3 real time encode and PCM recording.
Operation is quite simple and straightforward. Recording modes (3GPP, MP3 and PCM) can be changed easily from main screen. Detailed recording parameters can be customized in preferences menu. Is sampling frequency is set to Auto, it detects the maximum value the device is supporting.
Microphone sensitivity varies depending on devices, so recording gain control is supported. If you push volume buttons during recording, level can be changed between -20dB - +20dB.
You can attache a memo to each recording, and can also edit it later. Stop timer is useful not to forget to stop recording. Recording file is stored in external storage. (Be careful PCM recording uses significant space.) I intend to develop this application long term in the future. I would appreciate, if you would give me advice, requests, etc.
- Supports 3GPP, MP3 and PCM(WAV). (For MP3, real time encode is supported by Lame native shared library. ARM, ARM-v7a, x86 are supported.)
- Each mode can be changed easily from main screen.
- Recording parameters can be changed from preferences menu.
- You can add memo to the recording.
- Supports recording stop timer.
- Recorded files can be accesed from other applications.
- Supports player too.
With v1.2.9, advertising banner was added.
Please try more stylish and more stable recorder SoundRecc also, if you like.
- Crash on Auto mode recording was fixed.