This is a multifunctional and user-friendly voice recorder, capable of recording with high quality sound.
It follows the UI (user interface) of VoiceRecorder, and realizes the sound quality of a CD player(48kHz), additional convenient features, a recording system preventing file loss, a pause function for recording, and the TimeTag recording function useful for playback.
- Recording in WAV format enabling direct playback on the PC *1
- Three levels of sound quality available (High, Middle, Low)
- Pause function for recording and playback
- Record of TimeTag (like a bookmark of time)
- TimeTag jump during playback and repeat playback
- Exact specification of playback time code by rotational operation of Ring UI
- Search for the titles of recorded files and the names of TimeTags
- Timer recording function to automatically start and stop at designated times
- Process of sending an attached file by Gmail
- Display of the remaining free space of Secure Digital (SD) card
- Operation of starting and stopping recording in combination with AppWidgets
- Status bar notification when recording
- MP3 conversion in combination with an optional application (free-of-charge) *2
*1 The data size of WAV is larger than that of 3GP and MP3. If sound quality is not an issue, you can reduce the used space of the SD card by converting the data to MP3 after recording and erasing the wav file.
*2 Conversion to MP3 is processed on a Smartphone. The conversion speed is slow so it takes time.
The problem of the starting process depending on some device was solved.(2014/5/16)