'VoiceTimeSignal Pro' tells the time signal with voice.
The app can also play a specified sound as time signal instead of the voice.
If you have set the number of times to sound as same as the hours, the app can play the time signal sound like a cuckoo clock or a wall clock.
The basic feature is same as the free version of VoiceTimeSignal.
[Difference with the free version]
The Pro version is different with the free version as follows.
1. Sounds have been added.
2. 'Variety' has been added on 'Representation of the ending'. (After speak the time, the app speaks variety words.)
3. Kitchen timer feature has been added.(The app notifies with voice or specified sound after the specified time elapsed.)
4. The number of alarm has been extended to 30.
5. The number of schedules has been extended to 30.
6. As an alarm sound, you can set ringtones of the device including music data in SD card.
7. 'Specify silent mode volume' option has been added.
8. 'Automatic alarm stop' option has been added to prevent keep ringing the alarm until the battery gets empty.
9. The feature which alarms go to snooze by device shaking has been added.
10. AppWidgets support for 'Voice time signal', 'Speak time at screen on', 'Speak time by media button', 'Speak time by device shaking', 'Alarm' No.1 - No.3, 'Kitchen timer' No1. - No.3.
11. You can change 'Change type of time signal sound','Change 30 minutes sound','Change volume of time signal',& 'Change number of time signal sound’ by timer schedule.
(1) If the volume has been set, other media player volume will also be changed.
(2) The voice is basically Japanese. If the locale is not Japanese, the voice will be English partially.
(3) When the CPU is busy, the voice/sound might be interrupted.
(4) If the screen lock security of the device is on, the security lock screen will be appeared when the screen was off at the specified alarm time. So back/menu/volumes keys of the device don't work for snooze feature on the security lock screen.
(5) The service of app might be stopped by insufficient resources, or by battery saving setting of the device. In this case, time signals will be delay, or not play the sound.
※Voice material have been supported by Ms.Amitaro.[http://www14.big.or.jp/~amiami/happy/]
※Other sound material have been supported by Mr.On-jin.[http://www.yen-soft.com/ssse/]
●Add 'Alarm sound interval'
You can specify interval of the alarm sound when you chose internal sound of the application as alarm sound.