"Voip By Antisip" is a VoIP and **VIDEO** softphone based on SIP protocol.
JOIN BETA TEST PROGRAM:
You can test beta versions a few days before they are available by subscribing to the community:
Once subscription is validated, accept to be a beta tester:
NEW: H264 hardware encoding and decoding!
NEW: A wizard exist for many services. It should also works for other as well!
NEW: The wizard can also help you to create your own VoIP account at sip.antisip.com
** FAQ ** (English only)
"Voip By Antisip" can be used with any SIP provider and is pretty simple to configure. You only need to enter the domain, login and password of your voip provider.
"Voip by Antisip" offer video using VP8! Using this codec, "Voip by Antisip" will show excellent performance, and will maintain excellent audio and video quality. H263-1998 and MP4V-ES are still provided to keep compatibility with other phones. Please report kindly any problems related to video and include device information.
"Voip by Antisip" also offer video using H264 hardware encoder when available on android device above 4.1. This is still experimental (advanced settings): so be kind to report any bug so I can improve!
To start video, you only need to press the green button when the call is established! Then video starts. Incoming video will only works for android >= 2.2!
* create account at sip.antisip.com
* automatic setup for low bit rate usage in 3G mode.
* large processor support/optimization: v5, v7a and v7a with neon.
* 3G Call possible (if allowed by your 3G operator)
* PLC support
* AGC support
* AEC support (echo canceller)
* echo limiter
* bluetooth, headset automatic detection (and automatic configuration)
* audio codec: SILK, OPUS, ILBC, ISAC, GSM, ...
* video software codec: VP8, H264, MP4V-ES, H263-1998
* video hardware codec: H264 (optional)
* video codec: Optional and experimental hardware H264 (for device above android 4.1)
* dtmf, speaker, hold
* TLS support with and without certificate validation.
* SRTP encryption.
* use system ringer or vibrate.
* beta: webrtc compatibility, DTLS-SRTP, rtp and rtcp muxing, etc...
Please understand that 3G quality depends on many factors. This application may not be responsible for poor quality over 3G. Even when you have bandwidth, 3G may introduces too much delays for a great conversation. Other times, other 3G network, it will 100% work...
license AND contact details:
HELP WANTED: please report any issue with translations (14 languages exists)
* allow adaptation of bitrate with openh264
* prefer OPUS for low bandwidth codec
* improve NAPTR failover // add failover for 503
* improve TCP socket management * improve call disconnection GUI