This app is a demo version of ABTO VoIP SIP Softphone SDK for Android that allows you to develop your own custom sip softphone for Android-based devices. Demo application is fully functional, but you can make calls only up to 1 minute. It is super easy to use and has a lot of benefits for end users:
• Android 5.x, 4.x, 2.3.5+;
• Secure connection via TLS+SRTP;
• Several sip accounts support (not available in demo version);
• Calls directly between two softphones without registration on sip server;
• Contacts list integration;
• History of calls;
• Voice and video calls;
• Support of SIP, RTP, and UDP/TCP;
• SIP port change;
• Support of STUN and ICE;
• All SIP servers support, including ABTO SIP Server;
• DTMF support;
• Status messages;
• User Agent name support;
• Available SIP port check;
• Bluetooth support;
• WiFi, GPRS, 3G, EDGE networks support;
• Registration proxy support;
• Log support;
• Custom ringtone;
• IM chat;
• Playing file to conversation;
• Call on hold;
• Recording of voice call;
• Video, mic, and speaker enabling/disabling during the call;
• Communication with most sip clients, including softphones based on VoIP SIP SDK for Windows and iPhone.
• H.263, H.263+, H.264, G.729, OPUS (not available in demo version), G.711-ALaw, G.711-muLaw, Speex, Theora, and GSM.
What to do next:
1. Try our softphone now.
2. Use ABTO VoIP SIP SDK to develop a custom SIP softphone app.
3. Make it available on Google Play to accelerate your business or service.
Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.