This app is a demo version of ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK for Android. VoIP SIP SDK for Android is a toolkit that allows you to develop your own custom sip softphone for Android-based devices.
The demo softphone is super easy to use and has a lot of benefits for the end users. We developed demo version to show the most interesting features of our SDK:
• all widespread Android versions (2.3.5+, from 4.0 to 4.4.x);
• support of SIP and RTP protocols;
• UDP/TCP support;
• secure connection via SRTP and ZRTP;
• STUN and other IETF standards (compatible with SER, OpenSER and Asterisk);
• ICE support;
• support of SIP Registrar (SIP server), including ABTO SIP Server;
• audio and video calls;
• support of several sip accounts;
• DTMF support;
• status messages;
• User Agent name support;
• SIP port change;
• available SIP port check;
• Bluetooth support;
• second registration;
• different networks support (WiFi, GPRS, 3G, EDGE);
• registration proxy support;
• log support.
Also you can use the following user features of VoIP Video SIP SDK for Android:
• Set a custom ringtone;
• Use softphone with no registration (useful for calls in local network);
• Communicate via IM chat;
• Check Call history;
• Store and use Contacts list;
• Play File to conversation;
• Put a call on Hold;
• Record a Call;
• Send DTMF (useful for calls to call center);
• Enable/disable Video, Microphone and Speaker during the call;
• communicate with most sip clients, including softphones based on VoIP SIP SDK for Windows and iPhone.
Demo application is fully functional. Its limitation is 1 minute conversation duration.
Try our softphone now. Develop a custom SIP softphone app using ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK and sell it on GOOGLE play. Using VoIP SIP SDK you can add any softphone features that you need. Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.