With bass volume booster you can increase your phone’s volume to the maximum easy and fast!
* NEW! Halloween theme with pumpkin, black cat and green oil pot buttons.
Stop wasting time searching through your phone’s complicated menus, just try our application and with a push of a button you will make your phone ring louder than ever before, you will hear your caller better, you will listen to music at maximum volume.
HOW TO USE:
- open the bass volume booster, press the power button and wait for optimizations and then you can minimize the bass volume booster to have the maximum volume enabled.
- if the bass volume booster is closed, the volumes will be restored to their previous values.
Of course you can adjust the volumes with the phone’s hardware volume keys or via menu or other applications, so no worries there.
Just as a tip for you, some phones don’t even have volume settings for all sound streams.
For example, with bass volume booster we will increase the volume for all seven of your phone’s sound streams:
- Alarm Sound Volume (this is the alarm sound)
- DTMF Sound Volume (this is the sound your keypad makes dialling)
- Music Sound Volume (this is the music volume)
- Notifications Sound Volume (the notifications include SMS sounds, Email sounds, etc.)
- Ring Sound Volume (this is the ring sound)
- System Sound Volume (other system sounds like low battery, etc.)
- Voice Call Sound Volume (the voice volume for you call partner)
We can guarantee that with bass volume booster your sound volumes will now be as loud as possible so go ahead and give your phone a new sound performance rating.
We do not increase the volume over their maximum limits to ensure that no damage will occur to the speakers.
We will be happy to hear your suggestions for improving bass volume booster.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All images, texts and ideas are registered trademarks.
Do not copy our app ideea, our graphic elements, our description or other resources because we will file DMCA requests for copyright infringement with Google. Thank you!