Its small panel similar to the Android Volume control panel.
It’s very useful in case of:
Volume keys stops working.
Case/Flip Cover that hinders pressing Volume keys
And for friends like me, I always want to avoid pressing physical phone button to
saving volume keys from tearing off ;)
Volume Button is exactly the same as Android Volume Panel.
1. Adjust Ringer, System Volume, Media, Notification & In Call Volume
2. With the White Background and dark controls, visibility in sunlight are high.
3. Access any time without closing app. as its have optional Permanent Notification option.
4. Fast access as its directly accessed from notification: Volume in notification.
4. Consumes NO battery at all
So light simple and easy to control different volumes.
Its fast & smooth.
Android 6.0 supported, All size Tablets supported,
Google + option added, Tip us added
Some fixes for Samsung galaxy S4 device.
Volume panel width issue fixed for some devices.
Android 5.1 support.
Material UI for Android 5.0
Small UI Improvements
bug fixed-for some device floating panel on notification-
click was not working- bug fixed.