Visit: http://voxwav.wikispaces.com/ for support
The perfect wifi microphone for VoxCommando multimedia and home automation speech recognition application. Features include:
- Big press and hold speech button
- Tilt to speak option
- Run in background and with screen off (certain devices only)
- Pop-up display and buttons for Feedback Confirmation and choosing Alternate options
- High quality uncompressed audio transfer using the PCM .wav file format means your voice commands will be understood with high accuracy using this virtual wifi mic.
Used in combination with VoxCommando for windows, experience the ultimate voice remote, you can control your HTPC effortlessly using voice commands. Completely customizable, VoxCommando allows you to create macros and custom speech commands to control, XBMC, MediaPortal, MediaMonkey, iTunes, J River Media Center, Skype, and many more programs and devices. With bidirectional communication between VoxCommando and EventGhost, many more custom solutions can be realized.
Unlike the pro version this version does not include:
- Text to Speech
- Multiple Host switching
- Common phrase tracking and buttons
Please update VoxCommando to 0.965 (or later) and enable TcpMic plugin in order to use this version of VoxWav
Download VoxCommando here: http://voxcommando.com/downloads.asp
-New in 2.1: Quick-connect to any VoxCommando hosts on the LAN by sending "hello" msg..
- No more samba file sharing to transfer wavs. It's much easier to set up and MUCH faster.
To set up:
1) Enable the TcpMic plugin in VoxCommando.
2) Enter the IP address of the computer running VoxCommando in VoxWav settings.