[ Vroomiz Hangul Racing ]
For those kids start learning Hangul in a form of a racing game
Vroomiz is so easy and very kind for learning Hangul for your kids!
Rush into the world of Vroomiz and all the fun and joy are yours!
1) Meet your racing buddies – Vroomis - Speeder, Bungi, Farrah, Gerry and P.T. along with Jake Jones, the helper.
2) Vroomi Tuning Shop: 1 Set consists of 5 parts (Helmet, Fender, Body, Tail Spoiler, Wheels
- 3 sets per character are available and they can be all customized.
3) Stage Mode: 4 Chapters available
- Chapter 1: Consonants (ㄱ ~ ㅎ)
- Chapter 2: Vowels (ㅏ ~ ㅡ)
- Chapter 3: 14 words for fruits
- Chapter 4: 14 words for house goods
4) Hangul writing
- Each stage provides Hangul writing features on touch screen
- Helps writing in correct motion and order
- Repeatable speakers and erasers
2. How to play
- Collect stars and evade obstacles by swiping left and right. A stage is cleared when passed the finish line
- Collecting star fills up the gauge and a special skill – a magnet like effect that draws the stars - is activated once the gauge is full.
- Collecting the mission Hangul parts would earn one of the character parts.
- Narrations played when a mission Hangul part is collected after the stage is cleared (can be repeated)
3. Game Environment
- Both the characters and the background are all modeled as 3D utilizing mobile 3D engine.
- Maps with various background as woods, GP city, Off-road, Racing tracks and so on.
- Environmental effects such as Day/night, Snow and rain.
4. Vroomiz Animation (Season 2 completed, currently on EBS)
- Context: Animal-cars, the Vroomiz, learn cooperation and creativity by solving the various problems in daily lives.
- Concept: Animal with lives + Car Vroomiz / Very much loved by kids of both genders.
- Pros: Kids learn how to deal with the problems from their own lives.
Story just for kids – Fun
Fine and fashionable colors - Design
1. Updated game engine.
2. Fixed minor bugs.